At Arosemena Noriega & Contreras, we strive to offer our clients a service that meets the highest standards of quality, relying on all available technological resources. For this reason, our Online Center is up and running, here you will review your balances and make payments with a credit card.
To learn how to access the system, its options and make a payment, please download the Online Payment System Guide.
Once you have sent your payment, you may verify its application in the “Payments Received” section in 72 working days.
Should you have doubts regarding the how the system works, queries or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
In case you need to pay Panamanian corporations annuities invoices, we appreciate you consider the following:
- Corporations which constitution date corresponds to the first semester, should pay its annuity before June 30th of each year to avoid surcharges and/or penalties.
- Corporations which constitution date corresponds to the second semester, should pay its annuity before December 31st of each year to avoid surcharges and/or penalties.
- In case your payment is received after the expiration date, you will receive a notice indicating the pending payment amount, including the surcharges and/or penalties as result thereof. Note the payment of your annuity may not be processed until the funds are received in full.
- To pay the surcharges and/or penalties, you should send the funds through the usual payment methods, check or wire transfer.
- All annuity payments must be received at least ten working days before their expiration date, so that we can process the payment with the respective government entities.